Monday 19 August 2013

Adventures, items and more!

Hi jammers!
Sorry I have been so slack on my posts, I've been busy after school with calves. I'll post some photo's of my calf one day :) she's very cute. But anyway, here's today's rare item.
A Rare Bonnet, how cute! 
Since I haven't posted much I'm gonna do highlights of the month!
Of coarse! The adventure is a highlight!

And of coarse the diamond shop, and the all new kangaroo's!!

And here is today's epic den belonging too LunyToastyWolf
Congratulations!


And the last big highlight of this month was the new Kimbara outback with the all new Outback Imports shop!




Also, if you missed it. Everything at the summer carnival is being sold for half price!
Here's the Jamaa Journal



Wow what a long post!
That shall be all for today. Happy jamming everyone :)



No comments:

Post a Comment