Thursday 6 June 2013

Beta stone chair
Hi jammers, an interesting beta item has come back in stores. The stone chair! This would make a really good den item for some people. Here's a photo
This item is located in jam mart clothing.And here are the new clearance items!

Better hurry into stores! You don't want to miss out on these cool items!
And here are some shots of today's epic den belonging to MintySnowflakes

I hope you enjoyed today's post I hope you are all looking forward summer and for me, I'm looking forward to winter.. It's already a bit chilly.

Happy jamming everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Omg, thank you for putting me on epic dens!
    Wait, how did you get in my den though? Lol.
    -Minty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well we found you on the epic dens list on aj and it was unlocked and we thought it was *epic* and decided to use your den!

      Delete
  2. Hey it's me Dilayy! yay im in leafpiles den!

    ReplyDelete