Friday 7 June 2013

Glitch.
Today an interesting thing happened to me today when i clicked onto the cloth shopping icon.
This was interesting because I couldn't exit out if it! I had to refresh my page :T
Nothing exciting was In there anyway. Just another glitch.
And the new item located at the summer carnival is a beanie! A great item to keep warm in summer or winter! (Mostly winter though) here is the pic:


The Beanie is only on sale for 4000 tickets!
It makes me think of winter when its summer (though here where I am its winter) 
And last but not least, today's epic den! Belonging to animalgirl1411

Animalgirl1411 also says "for all those jammers who would like to be epic den winners it can be, keep your dens original for creativity :D"
                                         Also like this collage I made out of aj?!?


That's all we have for today guys! Happy jamming ^.^

&


No comments:

Post a Comment