Friday 14 June 2013

Sombrero, kangaroo's, lands

Hi jammers!
Today's new item is located at the summer carnival! It's a Sombrero!
This hat may match any of your outfits!
Not one of my looks though, my looks suit me in my eyes.
And here's something interesting that has been spotted hopping around Jamaa!
Please don't mention her user as i don't think she wants to be over crowded.
Do you think the Kangaroo has something to do with the adventure and new lands?
Makes me wonder..
Where do you think the land might be? What might it look like? 
What might happen? There's just so many unanswered questions. I can't wait! 
And here is today's epic den belonging to ninjasamsamurai
Talk about beta king! He has a trade list full of wood floors!
That's all for today but I'll leave you with a cool picture of a random cat.

Happy jamming everyone! :P

Put your feet in the right place, then stand firm


3 comments:

  1. Thanks for putting me on the page, queen!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi,
      Your welcome, Every day we have an epic den winner from our choice. I forgot to mention that you can nominate someone to be our epic dens winner. If you would like to nominate someone with an epic den like yours :) Feel free to email me at funnybunny181aj@gmail.com or just comment :P

      ~Funnybunny181

      Delete
  2. ok a person i'd like to nominate is drone123. He has an awesome den!

    ReplyDelete